We typically gather two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is moved to, processed and held by us in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, information, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- During using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the Exact Same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our firm;
- Should you register with us, you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the accounts section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant to be used by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We collect your PII if you make the option to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive quality of our Sites like a critique, survey or promotion. You will:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Websites or in connection with a competition entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII from you once you visit our Website including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your visit originated and your usage of our Websites specific to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial part in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your own requirements. In addition, we use this data in other ways naturally connected to the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other users where you make the choice to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in regard to products or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we use non-PII to help in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
At Bestessays.com we diligently work to protect the safety of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information that you supply. Additionally, we also utilize a secure and dependable server hosting location in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email in the last known email address you've supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may occur while we consider necessary steps to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity into the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many choices concerning the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not find any marketing information from us. You've got a chance to change your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a minor child below the age of 13 and they're prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you're under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with involvement and approval of a parent or guardian.